Sunday, January 9, 2011

Victor's song

I find myself in an empty place,
Where birds dont chirp and frogs refuse to croak,
Where sunlight is luxurious and break of dawn anxiety anew.

I find myself in a void place,
Where lines do not end and circles meet not,
Where a smile is painful and laughter is but a foreign tune.

I find myself in a dark place,
Where mystery shrouds me in crimson clothes and sorrow is evident in each breath,
Where sugar is suggestive of bile and honey like bitter herbs.

I find myself in an unworthy place,
Where pain is aromatic and tears are healing,

I find myself in a shallow place,
Where the moon outshines the stars and the sun is a shadow of itself.

I find myself in a claustrophobic place,
Where i wouldn't want anyone to ever be, 
Because I cannot say if you will find your bearings,
But believe you me like the sun whenever i set i rise again,
And each time i rise my rays are increasingly blinding.

I find myself in a crystal place,
Where among the thorns I am the rose select,
 Because I fly on the wings of the eagle and my song is a symphony of peace


I find myself in a terrestrial place
where i bathe in love and repose in scented lilies
I find myself  a victor

No comments:

Post a Comment